1. World’s superfast charging technology by OPPO
Gone are the days when no one bothered about charging speed and smartphone use was limited to social media and calling.
Now as we are stepping towards 5G, we are more conscious of our smartphone battery as our daily routine includes large usage of smartphone. So to provide users a better battery experience and meet the challenges of high power consuming application including games, once again OPPO has came into existence.
It has 125W flash charge lineup with new high-power wired charging technology.
- This charging technology is able to charge a 4000mAh battery up to 41% in 5 minutes and fully charge it in 20 minutes at the fastest rate.
- It supports charging scheme of up to 20V and 6.25A with high strength type-C wired cable.
2. Jio 5G technology and 5G Smartphone
With the vision of Atmanirbhar Bharat, Mukesh Ambani announced Reliance Jio’s ‘Made in India’ 5G project at the company’s 43rd annual general meeting.
- Reliance Jio has designed and developed a complete 5G solution from scratch and it will surely lift the Indian IT as well as economical industry.
- Not only deployment of 5G service to Jio users they also had a vision to export the technology to other operators.
- With their deal with Google, Jio is looking forward for new operating system smartphones to make India 2g free which will be economical so that they could easily replace feature phones in India at low cost.
3. Jio Glass
Reliance industry is once again in news since they showcased their new project of mixed reality glasses to make digital interactions more real.
- With this Jio glass technology, meetings would not only be restricted to face to face interactions but also allow to feel the presence of the other person in the same room despite being physically away.
- It comes with a convenient cable that could be easily attached with your smartphone and thus connecting you with internet.
- It only weighs 75 grams and purely based on cutting edge technology which enables it to provide best in class mixed reality service to give the users amazing experience. As per the current pandemic situation, this technology seems to be a boon to all working people as they can have their 3D meetings with other colleagues or clients at their respective house.
4. Vivo X50 Series-
Vivo has recently updated its X series and hit the Indian market with new flagship smartphones
- Equipped with snapdragon 730 and 765 respectively
- Gimbal Camera System that claims to improve stabilization for video as well as still photography.
- The phone comes with hole-punch display with 6.59-inch Flat Ultra O Screen.
- The mobile phone will cost around 34,990 and can be ordered post 24 July
5. Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold
Imagine a scenario in which the one thing on a PC that would never twist out of nowhere could. Lenovo has as of late presented the World’s first foldable PC – ThinkPad X1 Fold.
- Fold it like a book or lay it level for a tunning OLED show. This minimal gadget vows to always change the manner in which you work, play, make and associate.
- It is a Windows 10 PC with a 13.30-inch show that has a goal of 2048×1536 pixels.
- It accompanies 8GB of RAM. Availability alternatives incorporate Bluetooth and it accompanies 2 USB. It will be accessible in Indian markets by 2020.
6. iphone 12 with 5G support
As we as a whole realize apple generally launches its new arrangement every year in September however this year there may be slight deferral in propelling iPhone 12 setup
- Dual and triple-back cameras, A1. Bionic chip, and 5G availability.
- The iphone 12 and iphone 12 max will include OLED shows where as expert and star max variation will have Y-OCTA OLED shows.
- While there are sure gossipy tidbits that this year apple may dispatch its iphone 12 without embellishments which implies you may get just iphone12 in the container which will diminish its expense.
- It would be an unordinary experience for clients to have another cell phone yet without charger and link. So we should hang tight for its dispatch in the year end for its new highlights and look.
7. iKonnect 4-In-1 Wireless Bluetooth Laser Virtual Keyboard
Pocket estimated structure idea empowers this interesting contraption to be an answer for a versatile console that doesn’t occupy a lot of room. This Laser Projection Bluetooth Keyboard will extend a full measured console on any level surface and utilizing laser following innovation to follow the area of the administrator. At that point you can type up a tempest whenever anyplace you need to.
- It has 5200mAh versatile force bank, you can charge your cell phones in crisis by USB port. It is very. Consolidating conveyability with usefulness.
- There is no uncertainty that it is an imaginative innovation from future! You can anticipate that this should hit the Asian market by 2020.
Netherland-based Hydraloop Systems BV has built up a game-changing water reusing framework with a similar namesake for homes. Hydraloop has a smaller and outwardly engaging structure, which can be put in any area of the house.
- It can reuse 85% of all household water utilized. It is equipped for cleaning and purifying shower, shower and clothes washer water so it very well may be reused for latrine flushing, clothes washer, nursery or pool.
- Over-everything, it can diminish water utilization by 45% consequently sparing water and vitality bills.
- Most significantly, Hydraloop controls carbon impression, which is exceptionally basic in the flow situation of expanding water shortage around the globe
9. LG indoor vegetable cultivator machine:
LG will bring aeroponics to the buyer in 2020 with its new indoor vegetable cultivator machine. Aeroponics is the process out way towards developing the plants in an air or fog condition without the utilization of the soil.
- The machine controls light, temperature, and water to develop your own nursery across the board seed bundles.
- The bundles contain the seeds, peat greenery, and compost and come in 20 assortments of lettuce and spices including romaine, arugula, chicory, and basil. It will be truly intriguing to see plants developing in air.